Tripp Lite’s 10 foot DVI Dual Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today’s digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Dual Link. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- For use with Dual TMDS Link specified equipment only
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors