This triple-monitor docking station turns your USB 3.0 laptop into a full workstation with two DisplayPort outputs and an HDMI output. Plus, unlike some proprietary docks that only work with specific brands of laptop, this dock is universal, working with yourMac or Windows computer with USB 3.0.
Triple Display Flexibility
The USB 3.0 docking station adds triple-monitor support to your workstation, with resolution support up to 4K (3840 x 2160p) on one display and 2048×1152 on the other two. With more screens, combined with high resolution, the dock maximizes your screen real estate so you can simultaneously access multiple applications and compose on one display while referencing material on the other. You can also use your laptop screen for four displays in total, making it easy to manage several programs at once and avoid the nuisance of minimizing or rearranging windows.
Powerful Connections and Fast Device Charging
To support all of your USB peripherals, the docking station provides five USB 3.0 ports. The side-facing USB port is a USB fast-charge port (USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2), so you can charge your mobile devices faster than from standard USB ports, with or without your laptop connected to the dock. The dock also has a GbE port, headset jack and separate 3.5 mm audio and mic ports, so you’ll have all the connections you need to stay productive.
The TAA compliant USB3DOCKH2DP is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Dual displays with resolutions up to 3840x2160p on one display and 2560x1600p on the other
- Charge your devices using the USB fast-charge port
- Add wired network connectivity and audio devices with the Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port and headset jack plus separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone ports
- Connect your USB devices with 5 x USB 3.0 ports
- Achieve a high resolution with up to 3840x2160p (4K) on one of the displays
- Maximize your display capabilities with triple monitors (1 x HDMI and 2 x DP) or a dual-monitor setup