This sit-to-stand workstation offers an easy way to enhance your productivity and comfort, by giving you a work space with a built-in articulating monitor mount that’s easy to adjust according to your desired working position.
Go from sit to stand, with one touch
With one touch, you can switch your position from sitting to standing or vice versa, to keep a balanced level of movement throughout the day. The workstation features an advanced pneumatic spring that makes it easy to raise or lower the platform. Whether you want to sit or stand while you’re working, it’s easy to adjust the standing desk to match your exact height requirements, instead of selecting from pre-determined heights.
You can also adjust the tension of the spring according to the weight of monitors, laptops and other components on the platform, to make raising or lowering the workstation even easier.
Improve your viewing angle, with an articulating monitor arm
For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without having to scroll down your screen, the included monitor stand supports landscape-to-portrait display rotation.
Mounting your displays on a support post above your workstation surface enables you to adjust your display height independently of your sit-to-stand workstation. You can also easily adjust position and viewing angles, for an ergonomic work environment.
A cost-effective ergonomic solution
Create a more ergonomic work environment at a fraction of the cost of a standing desk. Instead of replacing your conventional seated desk, you can simply place this compact sit-to-stand workstation on your existing work space and clamp the rear of the base to your desk.
Flexible use and spacious setup
The sit-stand workstation lets you optimize your desk area, and it’s easy to integrate it into your current layout by simply setting it on your desk, tabletop or other stable work surface (minimum 26 in. depth).
The workstation provides lots of space for writing notes or placing accessories on its base and features a large keyboard tray that accommodates your keyboard and mouse, so it’s perfect for any business or home office workspace.
The BNDSTSSLIM is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Maximum workstation height adjustment: 16.6 in.
- Minimum footprint: 660 mm (26 in.) D x 680 mm (27 in.) W
- High-quality steel construction with engineered wood base, tray and work surface
- Lever-controlled pneumatic spring
- Supports displays from 12 to 26? with a 15lbs (7kg) weight capacity
- Supports an additional weight capacity of 25 lb. (11 kg)
- Boost your productivity by multitasking on two mounted displays
- Increase your comfort, by changing your position from sitting to standing, with one touch
- Place the sit-stand workstation on your existing desk to create an ergonomic work space