This high performance PCI based EPP/ECP parallel adapter card can be installed in a computer PCI slot to add one IEEE 1284 parallel port to your PC. A cost-effective way to connect parallel devices to the computer, with data transfer speeds of up to 1.5 Mbps (up to 3 times faster than on-board parallel ports).
The adapter card supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP parallel communications, and is simple to install in virtually any PC. The card supports Windows® and Linux®, plus IRQ sharing and plug and play capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral.
A complete dual profile solution, the PCI parallel adapter card provides both standard bracket and low profile/half-height brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Easy plug and play installation
- Installation scripts available for Linux RedHat 7.2, SuSE 7.3 and Mandrake 8.2
- IRQ sharing eliminates conflicts between multiple cards
- Standard and low profile bracket included
- Data transfer rates of up to 1.5 Mbps
- Supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP