Customize your workspace like never before with this premium desk-mount dual monitor arm. It supports two VESA (75×75, 100×100) monitors, side-by-side or stacked. The full-motion articulating arms with spring-assisted height adjustment let you reposition your monitors with ease.
Horizontal or Vertical Setup
Create a dual-monitor setup to suit your needs, using the interchangeable arms with quick-connect assembly.
In a horizontal setup, the dual-monitor mount supports two monitors from 12″ to 30″. It’s ideal for numerous uses including graphic design, photo editing and many others.
As a vertical monitor stand, the dual-monitor arm supports two monitors from 12″ to 24″. A stacked setup makes it easy to compare information on two screens without scrolling. Please note: To support two stacked 24″ monitors, the height of each monitor (including the bezel around the display) cannot exceed 14″ (35 cm).
Full-Motion Articulating Arms
The adjustable dual monitor arm offers a full range of motion on several axes, letting you tilt, pan and rotate. Switch from landscape to portrait viewing.
Spring-Assisted Height Adjustment
Raise or lower your monitors with one smooth motion, using the spring-assisted height adjustment. Adjust the tension to your own preference.
With its steel and aluminum construction, the dual monitor mount supports a weight capacity of 19.8 lb. (9 kg) per arm.
The quick slide-and-click connections make the dual-monitor mount easy to assemble. Clamp the monitor mount to the side of your desk or table (using the pre-installed desk clamp) or attach it through a grommet hole.
The TAA compliant ARMDUAL30 is backed by a 10-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Durable steel and aluminum construction supports a weight capacity of 19.8 lb. (9 kg) per arm
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 50.8″/129 cm)
- Easy tool-less assembly, and interchangeable arms for flexible setup
- Full-motion arms with articulation and spring-assisted height adjustment
- Create a dual-monitor setup, side by side (for up to 30? monitors) or stacked (for up to 24? monitors)