The SV431DPUA 4 Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio combines next generation display standards with seamless KVM control of up to 4 connected PC or Mac computers.
Featuring DisplayPort resolutions of 2560×1600 @60Hz, as well as offering both 7.1 HD digital audio (with supporting displays and sources) and separate 3.5mm stereo audio support. An integrated USB 2.0 hub allows you to share 2 additional peripherals among attached computers as if they were directly connected.
Suitable for high quality static imaging applications such as health care (MRI, X-ray diagnostics, etc.), a maximum resolution of 3840×2400 is supported at reduced refresh rates.
A simple yet comprehensive solution, the 4-port KVM features both front-panel push-button and hotkey switching, and offers a small form factor with rear connection ports, to minimize workspace disruptions.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you’d like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- User-defined scan time intervals
- Supports hot-plug, un-plug and link status-failure detection
- Integrated 2 port USB 2.0 hub
- Supports DDC2B for monitor detection
- Supports a maximum resolution of 3840×2400 at lower refresh rates
- OS independent – No driver or software required
- Native DisplayPort resolution of 2560×1600 @60Hz; beyond 1080p
- Hotkey and push-button switching
- Full plug-and-play support with USB keyboards, mice, and connected peripherals
- 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio support plus dual channel Analog Stereo and Microphone