The ThinkStation Nvidia Quadro RTX4000 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card combines the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture with the latest memory and display technologies, to deliver the best performance and features in a single-slot PCI-e form factor. Enjoy greater fluidity with photorealistic rendering, experience faster performance with AI-enabled applications and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences more cost-effectively and across a broader range of workstation chassis configurations.
Features & Benefits
- 2304 NVIDIA CUDA Cores, 288 NVIDIA Tensor Cores, 36 NVIDIA RT Cores
- 8GB GDDR6 memory, up to 416GB/s memory bandwidth
- 43T RTX-OPS
- Max. Power Consumption: 160W
- 3x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1x VirtualLink.
- NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX 4000 professional chipset to create complex product designs with ease that increases productivity with impressive visual quality
- With increased scalability, PCI Express delivers up to 8GB/s of concurrent bandwidth
There are no reviews yet.