The Elo 1093L 10.1-inch open-frame LCD touchscreen features a slim design and narrow outside dimensions thanks to the state-of-the-art, energy-saving LED backlight, using less electricity to operate and generating less heat. This compact display is designed for touch, with proven Elo expertise and reliability built in. The 1093L provides stable, drift-free operation with outstanding image clarity and light transmission-for accurate touch responses and vivid images. Instantly grabbing and holding users’ attention, the open-frame touchscreen is perfect for kiosks, casino and amusement, retail self-service, and industrial automation environments.
The touchscreen is sealed against dirt, dust and liquids, which simplifies integration into the final enclosure. Projected capacitive (PCAP) units can be sealed into a solution and obtain an IP65 rating on the front side of the unit. With the design and tooling being controlled by Elo, long-lasting product availability can be expected.
This seamless, zero-bezel, 10-inch multi-touch display is available with our latest TouchPro™ PCAP two-glass solution (2GS) technology that delivers both a 10-touch tablet-like experience along with two-touch thru-glass functionality-both modes support single or dual latex gloves as well as cloth gloves.
The Elo open frame touchscreen display delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for, and is backed by our three-year standard warranty. We design, build and are responsible for the complete solution, with touch integrated from the start. Using our touchscreens combined with our software and drivers, everything is designed to work together and is tested as part of our life-testing processes. All our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF.
- 10-touch TouchPro projected capacitive (PCAP) with two-touch thru-glass capabilities
- Easy to integrate with flush mounting brackets on all 4 sides and rear 75 mm VESA mount
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) two glass solution (2GS) offers pristine optical clarity and touch durability that passes UL-60950 & IK-07 impact testing
- Display Port and VGA video interfaces
- The open-frame lcd touchscreen monitor is simply ideal for clubhouse gaming, entertainment, and self-administration booth applications
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- The 800:1 contrast ratio produces enhanced sharpness and shading accuracy in each picture
- The 350 cd/m² – LCD Panel brightness gives an exceptionally visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- HDMI interface allows connectivity to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, laptop PCs, Blu-ray players, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate high-definition display
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the touch screen on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
There are no reviews yet.