The GO-SW-5GE/8GE 5-Port and 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch is part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
The GO-SW-5GE/GO-SW-8GE five and eight port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch helps you conserve energy automatically. The switch saves substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
The GO-SW-5GE/GO-SW-8GE five and eight port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch was designed with the environment in mind, and is compliant with Energy Star Level V, as well as with the stringent CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials, and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Gigabit Connection for Home and SOHO
The GO-SW-5GE/GO-SW-8GE offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides five/eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet